HOW TO COOK OUR PIZZA KIT
1. When your kit arrives place all the ingredients in the fridge until you are ready to cook.
2. Around two hours before you start cooking, remove the dough from the fridge and let it sit on the side covered with some oiled clingfilm - it will wise a litter as it reaches room temperature.
3. Make sure you have everything to hand you will need a chopping board, rolling pin and a skillet or large frying pan.
4. When you are ready to cook, start by preheating your grill to high and make sure the top shelf is nice and close to the top leaving enough room to slidein the pan in without touching the top.
5. Take your chopping board and rolling pin and lightly dust both with the flour & semolina mix provided.
6. Take the dough ball and start rolling it out with your rolling pin and finish stretching by hand until the base is about 12 inches or 30cm wide circle.
7. Place your frying pan or skillet on the hob on full heat and once up to temperature set the stretched dough into the pan.
8. While the dough is cooking in the pan start spreading the tomato sauce across the dough using a large spoon or ladle, leaving a couple of cm around the perimeter for the crust to rise.
9. Spread the cheese and your chosen toppings on the pizza while it is still cooking on the hob (feel free to add any extras you may have in the fridge)
10. Once the pizza has been cooking on the hob for 2 minutes take the pan and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes but keep an eye on it as soon as the cheese starts to brown and bubble up your pizza is ready.
11. Transfer the pizza onto a plate and allow it to stand for 1 minute before cutting it up and digging into your hot fresh tasty pizza.
12. Don't forget to take lots of pictures and tag us online so your friends and family know where to get their pizza fix.
The gallery below has a step by step picture tutorial